GCSE Mock Exams – November 2019
GCSE Mock Exams: Wednesday 20th – Tuesday 26th November
The new GCSE courses are very demanding qualifications. The removal of coursework and controlled assessment from most subjects means that all of the marks contributing to the final grade are a result of the performance in the final exams, because of this mock exams are now more important than ever.
Please click here to view the letter to parents giving detailed information about the upcoming mock exams.
Your son/daughter should have received a letter outlining the arrangements, guidance on how to prepare for the mock exams and the support available. This letter can be viewed by following the links below.
Each subject has also provided key information regarding the mock exams including useful website links, availability of revision guides and an outline of the content covered on the mock exam. To access this information please follow the links below:
In this section
- Y10 Partial reopening - Parent Information
- Y10 Partial reopening video
- Biometric Information
- Friends of Brighouse High
- GCSE Pod
- Seneca Learning
- Schools Performance Tables
- Parents Calendar
- Countdown to Exams Year 11
- Countdown to Exams 6th Form
- Year 11 GCSE Mock Exams Information 2019
- English as an additional language
- Parents Information Evening
- Year 10 Kick Start to Key Stage 4 Evening