Become a teacher with The Valley Learning Partnership
If you are you a graduate or looking to re-channel your career towards teaching and want to stand out from the crowd, you’ve landed in the right place!
We are The Valley Learning Partnership and we offer School Direct training to all those seeking a top quality training route into the brave but brilliant world of teaching!
We work in collaboration with the University of Huddersfield, to offer individual training packages to suit your needs. Re-training while working is a great way to step into the classroom and we have a great reputation among new teachers who have done just that! Just take a look at our trainee verdicts in the graphic below!
What sets The Valley Learning Partnership apart from the rest?
- We are a welcoming, community-based organisation with an excellent reputation among higher education institutions.
- We facilitate fantastic, in-school training experiences.
- We offer high standards and a robust quality assured provision.
- We have an excellent success rate in supporting our trainees to achieve their first teaching post.
What you can expect from us
- A bespoke training package, tailored to meet your needs.
- Excellent support from passionate and professional Subject and Pastoral Mentors.
- Life-changing, local placements within a network of Calderdale primaries and secondaries.
If you like the sound of The Valley Learning Partnership approach, which puts you in the driving seat, get in touch with us. We’d love to be able to develop your own unique teaching potential and inspire you to become to best teacher you can be! What are you waiting for?
In this section
- Open Evening
- Emotional Wellbeing and Support
- Year 11 Updates
- Statutory Information and Policies
- Leavers Destination Report
- Community Information
- Term Dates
- Bullying & Cybersafety
- Results and Performance
- Ofsted Report 2017
- News Bulletin
- Valley Learning
- School Direct
- Facilities Booking