Rooms to Hire
Brighouse High School is a comprehensive school of secondary education for the community of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
Brighouse is situated close to Junction 25 on the M62 between Bradford, Huddersfield and Halifax.
Our full postal address is:
Brighouse High School
Standard Rooms within School
Additionally we have a large number of classrooms available for use by the local community as meeting rooms, committee rooms, assembly halls.
These are available at the following rates per hour (W.E.F 01.09.18)
- Classroom - £16.50
- Library - £25.00
The letting of rooms is exempt from VAT. However, dependant upon the hirer’s third party liability insurance cover, an additional £3.50 per hour may have to be charged. No catering facilities are on offer. All lettings must be booked in advance. Payments must be made in advance of use.
The newly built suite provides a modern, comfortable education environment and conference facility. The Mulberry Suite brochure can be downloaded below.
- One multi-purpose indoor Sports Hall marked out as one five-a-side soccer court, one netball court, one basketball court, two volleyball courts and four Badminton courts;
- One gymnasium for sports such as Karate, Judo, aerobics, table tennis;
- One outdoor floodlit court (tarmac) marked out as one five-a-side soccer court; one netball court; and two tennis courts;
- One outdoor court (tarmac) marked up as three tennis courts and two netball courts;
- Two natural turf football pitches and outdoor turf practice areas (available for Under 18 year olds only).
Sports Facility Prices
All charges are quoted per hour and are valid at all times of the week.
There are no concessionary rates.
Prices W.E.F 06.05.22 are;
- Sports Hall - £34.50
- Gymnasium - £21.50
- Dance Studio - £21.50
- Drama Studio - £21.50
- Outdoor court - £6.00
- Tennis Court - £10.00
- Floodlit Court - MUGA £20 + £9 for floodlights
- Turf pitch - Please telephone to discuss
Dependant upon the hirer’s insurance cover, an additional £3.50 per hour may have to be charged. VAT is excluded from the above rates. We encourage all hirers to book a minimum of ten sessions. All hires must be booked in advance. We do not run “pay and play” arrangements.
Payments must be made in advance of use.
If you wish to hire our sports facilities and / or school field for special events, please contact us to discuss your requirements before we quote prices.
How to arrange a hire
Brighouse High School have partnered with Vivify to make our facilities more accessible to the community, to improve wellbeing and encourage inclusivity.
We’d love to hear from you
To make a new booking contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For support on a current booking or for venue support contact us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
For all hire and bookings please read our terms and conditions which can be downloaded below.
In this section
- Open Evening
- Emotional Wellbeing and Support
- Year 11 Updates
- Statutory Information and Policies
- Leavers Destination Report
- Community Information
- Term Dates
- Bullying & Cybersafety
- Results and Performance
- Ofsted Report 2022
- News Bulletin
- Valley Learning
- School Direct
- Facilities Booking